Work Experience: 3 to 7 years
Reporting to: Reporting Manager / Team Leader
- To provide a high level of telephone based and electronic email support to customers and associated service.
- Report and Log all customer issues into the Customer Relation Management database.
- To deliver Technical Customer Training.
- To provide maintenance and reactive support.
- To provide out of hours support as when required.
- In-House installation and maintenance of CCTV Systems.
- Maintenance, Installation, and Trouble shooting for the Major Customer.
- Set up the security systems in the form of CCTV cameras in strategic locations and ensure the cameras function.
- Programming and Installation of DVR and System Controllers.
- Provide written reports and preparation of MIS on Product and Customer issues.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor time on time depending on business requires within the given TAT.
- Product demonstrations and evaluations.
- Testing and up gradation of Products.
- Ensure keeping him/herself updated with the latest technologies and relevant to the industry.
Should be able to demonstrate flexibility in all related tasks and requirements of the business.
- Should be able to demonstrate Technical Skills.
- Should be able to communicate with customers at all levels in verbal, written and electronic formats.
- Should be available on Phone calls during emergency in evening, weekend or Bank Holiday Work.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Team Oriented / Player, Self-Motivated, have good Email & Phone Etiquette, Tech Savvy.
- Basic Networking (Fresher) , Computer Troubleshooting.
- Should be open to learn New technologies & share his previous & gained knowledge within team.
Qualification: BE / B. Tech -EE, CCNA